AAM is at Netroots Nation 2011!
The Alliance for American has officially arrived at Netroots Nation 2011 in Minneapolis, MN! We’ve set up shop in the Minneapolis Convention center and look forward to chatting with conference attendees about American manufacturing and the great things AAM is doing to help Keep it Made in America. If you’re here in Minneapolis be sure to stop by our booth!
We also have some great events lined up for this Friday, 6/17:
3:00-4:14pm CT: Join AAM for a panel on Revitalizing Manufacturing: The Road to Renewed Job Growth.
- Scott Paul, Executive Director of the Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM)
- Dave Johnson, Fellow, Campaign for America's Future
- Beri Fox, owner and president of Marble King, Inc. (of Colbert Report fame: http://bit.ly/aY0hAt)
- Jared Bernstein, Senior Fellow, Center on Budget and Policy Priorities (CBPP)
- Representative Jim McGovern (D-MA)
6:00-10:00pm CT: Made in America Party and fashion show!
We're going to take Fashion Friday to a new level at Netroots Nation-- Yes, we're taking this feature off the blog and onto the catwalk! Come watch bloggers and Netroots VIPS model the latest American-made fashions. Trust us: you won’t want to miss their runway moves.
Following the show stick around to enjoy a Blues Brothers tribute band, a DJ, and of course, plenty of American-made food and drinks.
The event is open to everyone, but you'll need to stop by the AAM booth at any point during the conference for FREE tickets for food and beverages!
Related recent Blogs
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- Five reasons you should be concerned about the U.S. military's reliance on foreign manufacturers. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- Looking for a manufacturing job? Consider heading to one of these ten metro areas! • by mmcmullan • 05/16/2013
- National Retail Federation dismisses global safety plan for garment factories while Cambodian shoe factory collapses. • by LDonia • 05/16/2013
- OPINION: Aren't we better off buying safe, Made-in-USA products? • by scapozzola • 05/16/2013
- U.S. Senate Passes Water Resources Development Act (WRDA) with Buy America Amendment Included. • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- And the crystal ball says that U.S. manufacturing is going up/down/sideways... • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Japan's currency moves are heating up a trade problem • by scapozzola • 05/15/2013
- Oregon construction group pushes for Made in America • by scapozzola • 05/14/2013
- Promise on the horizon for American solar • by mmcmullan • 05/14/2013