AAM Friend Beri Fox is Delivering a Message on American Manufacturing
In recent months Marble King President and CEO Beri Fox has appeared on The Colbert Report as well as The Martha Stewart Show as well as the Alliance for American Manufacturing's town hall meeting in Wheeling, West Virginia. And she's out to deliver a message on keeping it made in the USA.
WTOV9.com reports, "Since her appearance on 'The Colbert Report,' Fox said business has picked up and her inbox has been full with messages of encouragement and support from other manufacturers dealing with the same struggle she is."
Fox is concerned about the rise of China economically, and plans to be in Washington 4 times within the next 30 days to advocate for American-made products in order to save jobs in her state of West Virginia, and across the country in general.
Related recent Blogs
- VIDEO: Concerns about America's defense industrial base • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- CNBC: China investing in U.S. • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- In Indiana, ongoing concerns about subsidized auto parts from China and Japan • by scapozzola • 05/22/2013
- RADIO: AAM's Scott Paul on Leslie Marshall Radio Show, May 20, 2013 • by scapozzola • 05/21/2013
- May 21, 2013 Headlines: Tensions with North Korea, a stronger WTO, and more. • by LRaup • 05/21/2013
- Shoring up our security means addressing the China challenge • by mmcmullan • 05/20/2013
- Quote of the Day from Caterpillar's Doug Oberhelman • by LDonia • 05/20/2013
- May 20, 2013 Headlines: Manufacturing & social media, growth of the U.S. economy, and more. • by LRaup • 05/20/2013
- President Obama visits Baltimore factory to promote infrastructure investment as a means of revitalizing the middle class • by LDonia • 05/17/2013
- It's Fashion Friday, but NoCargo carries more than just American-made clothing! • by LDonia • 05/17/2013