AAM Friend Beri Fox is Delivering a Message on American Manufacturing
In recent months Marble King President and CEO Beri Fox has appeared on The Colbert Report as well as The Martha Stewart Show as well as the Alliance for American Manufacturing's town hall meeting in Wheeling, West Virginia. And she's out to deliver a message on keeping it made in the USA.
WTOV9.com reports, "Since her appearance on 'The Colbert Report,' Fox said business has picked up and her inbox has been full with messages of encouragement and support from other manufacturers dealing with the same struggle she is."
Fox is concerned about the rise of China economically, and plans to be in Washington 4 times within the next 30 days to advocate for American-made products in order to save jobs in her state of West Virginia, and across the country in general.
Related recent Blogs
- December 6, 2013: The #AAMeter, it moves (in the right direction)! • by mmcmullan • 12/06/2013
- U.S. Manufacturing Gains 27,000 Jobs in November: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/06/2013
- Indiana manufacturing program expands • by TGarland • 12/05/2013
- Scott Paul: Keep skilled jobs for skilled workers in Washington • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- December 5, 2013: Another voice for a currency rule in the TPP • by mmcmullan • 12/05/2013
- Some Made in America gift ideas for the obnoxious teenager in your life • by LDonia • 12/04/2013
- A bad time to sideline trade talks • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- Infrastructure investment means job creation • by TGarland • 12/04/2013
- December 4, 2013: Familiar trade deficit doldrums • by mmcmullan • 12/04/2013
- China trade deficit on pace for new record, but will anyone notice? Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) Statement. • by scapozzola • 12/04/2013