AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans
The last time the Alliance for American Manufacturing posted a "Fashion Friday" piece, we covered American-made jeans at every price point. We received a great reaction. On Facebook, Twitter, and in the comments section of our blog, you all let us know your favorite American-made jeans, and for that, we're grateful.
Recently, our friend Steve Bennish at the Dayton Daily News highlighted some Ohio-made jeans. Writes Bennish:
All American Clothing, the Made In USA manufacturer of denim jeans based in Arcanum, is launching a new style of jeans named after the 16th president, Abraham Lincoln ...
The company, with a production facility in El Paso, Texas, is expanding its line of outerwear, too. The most recent addition is the Challenger Jacket, a Made in USA all-weather item that’s getting high praise from buyers.
Thanks for the tip, Steve!
Related recent Blogs
- U.S. Named Among “Rising Global Stars” in Manufacturing • by elizabethbb • 08/20/2014
- Yes, Manufacturing Jobs Are Coming Back. But Will Progress Happen Fast Enough? • by elizabethbb • 08/18/2014
- No Electricity Needed for Corter Leather & Cloth • by elizabethbb • 08/15/2014
- Five Tests Walmart Must Pass to Show its 'Made In America' Street Cred • by spaul • 08/13/2014
- More Evidence the "Jobs Recovery" Isn’t All It’s Cracked Up to Be • by elizabethbb • 08/12/2014
- More Work to Do, Indeed • by elizabethbb • 08/11/2014
- August 11, 2014: Chinese Textile Manufacturing ... in the Carolinas • by mmcmullan • 08/11/2014
- Maury’s clothing line: “Made in America, without compromise.” • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- August 8, 2014: Maury is a close second to trade data in our book • by mmcmullan • 08/08/2014
- No, Technology Isn’t an Automatic Job Killer • by elizabethbb • 08/07/2014