AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans
The last time the Alliance for American Manufacturing posted a "Fashion Friday" piece, we covered American-made jeans at every price point. We received a great reaction. On Facebook, Twitter, and in the comments section of our blog, you all let us know your favorite American-made jeans, and for that, we're grateful.
Recently, our friend Steve Bennish at the Dayton Daily News highlighted some Ohio-made jeans. Writes Bennish:
All American Clothing, the Made In USA manufacturer of denim jeans based in Arcanum, is launching a new style of jeans named after the 16th president, Abraham Lincoln ...
The company, with a production facility in El Paso, Texas, is expanding its line of outerwear, too. The most recent addition is the Challenger Jacket, a Made in USA all-weather item that’s getting high praise from buyers.
Thanks for the tip, Steve!
Related recent Blogs
- Gathered in the USA • by TGarland • 04/15/2014
- April 14, 2014: Opinions, opinions, and Peeps • by mmcmullan • 04/14/2014
- Fashion Friday: Accessorizing the American-made way • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- Manufacturing Jobs & #EqualPay • by LRaup • 04/11/2014
- April 11, 2014: Cherry blossoms! • by mmcmullan • 04/11/2014
- Throwback Thursday: Obama promises 1 million new manufacturing jobs • by TGarland • 04/10/2014
- Made in Elma, New York: A special delivery from Mark Andol • by TGarland • 04/09/2014
- Rep. Tonko brings filmmakers to Washington to talk American manufacturing • by TGarland • 04/08/2014
- RADIO: Why is manufacturing important for job creation in Michigan (and the U.S.)? • by scapozzola • 04/07/2014
- Spring into warm weather with Made in USA Nail Polish • by LRaup • 04/04/2014