AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans
The last time the Alliance for American Manufacturing posted a "Fashion Friday" piece, we covered American-made jeans at every price point. We received a great reaction. On Facebook, Twitter, and in the comments section of our blog, you all let us know your favorite American-made jeans, and for that, we're grateful.
Recently, our friend Steve Bennish at the Dayton Daily News highlighted some Ohio-made jeans. Writes Bennish:
All American Clothing, the Made In USA manufacturer of denim jeans based in Arcanum, is launching a new style of jeans named after the 16th president, Abraham Lincoln ...
The company, with a production facility in El Paso, Texas, is expanding its line of outerwear, too. The most recent addition is the Challenger Jacket, a Made in USA all-weather item that’s getting high praise from buyers.
Thanks for the tip, Steve!
Related recent Blogs
- An American-made case to protect your not so American-made phone • by TGarland • 07/25/2014
- Strengthened Workforce Training is Great — and We Can Do More • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Highlights from AAM's Trip to Detroit for Netroots Nation 2014 • by elizabethbb • 07/23/2014
- Drink Up with a Made in America Tervis Tumbler • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- Back From Detroit, Eyes on Washington • by elizabethbb • 07/21/2014
- So Excellent, So Bodacious: Check Out Some American-made Smartphone Style • by mmcmullan • 07/18/2014
- President Obama proposes public-private infrastructure initiative: Alliance for American Manufacturing (AAM) statement. • by scapozzola • 07/17/2014
- Postcard from Iowa: AAM Field Coordinators Hop The Fence, Hang With Democrats • by mmcmullan • 07/16/2014
- Yellen: Infrastructure Funding Would "Counter" Economic Headwinds • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014
- Let’s Build a Bridge and Fix the Highway Trust Fund • by elizabethbb • 07/15/2014