AAM and its readers cannot get enough American-made jeans
The last time the Alliance for American Manufacturing posted a "Fashion Friday" piece, we covered American-made jeans at every price point. We received a great reaction. On Facebook, Twitter, and in the comments section of our blog, you all let us know your favorite American-made jeans, and for that, we're grateful.
Recently, our friend Steve Bennish at the Dayton Daily News highlighted some Ohio-made jeans. Writes Bennish:
All American Clothing, the Made In USA manufacturer of denim jeans based in Arcanum, is launching a new style of jeans named after the 16th president, Abraham Lincoln ...
The company, with a production facility in El Paso, Texas, is expanding its line of outerwear, too. The most recent addition is the Challenger Jacket, a Made in USA all-weather item that’s getting high praise from buyers.
Thanks for the tip, Steve!
Related recent Blogs
- March 7, 2014: Weak #MFG job growth and a big trade deficit earn Obama the saddest of trombones • by mmcmullan • 03/07/2014
- It wasn't all weather: What's behind the weak manufacturing jobs report. • by admin • 03/07/2014
- A Berry good story on American-made footwear • by mmcmullan • 03/06/2014
- White House economic adviser Gene Sperling shares words of wisdom on his way out • by TGarland • 03/05/2014
- EPI: Address currency manipulation and you address the jobs deficit • by mmcmullan • 03/05/2014
- A first look at the president's budget proposal for 2015 • by mmcmullan • 03/04/2014
- Campaigns and political parties take note: We've got the key to attracting voters • by LDonia • 03/03/2014
- And the award goes to ... American workers • by TGarland • 03/03/2014
- March 3, 2014: Cold weather and cold Oscars pizza go together • by mmcmullan • 03/03/2014
- 86th Annual Academy Awards: A glimpse at Los Angeles' manufacturing sector • by TGarland • 03/01/2014